Naturopathic associations, organisations or institutions with goals and objectives that are consistent with those of the WNF, or are useful to the aims of the WNF, but who do not meet the criteria of Full Membership, may be granted Associate Membership. Associate members generally will have naturopaths/naturopathic doctors as their members. Associate members pay dues but cannot vote. They can attend meetings as observers, are encouraged to participate on WNF working groups and have access to all materials and information the WNF may provide to its members.
- The annual fee for Associate Membership is USD$100 if the number of naturopaths is 50 or less or alternatively USD$2 per member to a maximum of USD$2500.
- When calculating the number of members, only voting members are to be included.
- Once your application has been approved you will be sent the payment options.
Please view or download the WNF Associate Member renewal application
Benefits of Associate members:
- Opportunity to attend bi-annual WNF General Assemblies and to participate in WNF planning sessions.
- Opportunity to participate in WNF committees
- Regular WNF updates on WNF activities and naturopathic opportunities globally
- Ability to have naturopathic conferences (that are open to the greater naturopathic community) posted on the WNF website
- Ability to provide feedback on WNF policies and position papers.
- Supporting the growth and development of the naturopathic profession globally.
- Opportunity for international collaboration with other naturopathic organizations.
Please view or download an WNF Associate Member Application Form
The current WNF Associate Members include:
- Australia: Australian Register of Naturopaths and Herbalists (ARONAH)
- Australia: Complementary Medicine Association (CMA)
- Canada: Manitoba Naturopathic Association (MNA)
- Canada: College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta (CNDA)
- India: International Naturopathy Organisation (INO)
- Uruguay: Paracelsianos Asociados en Naturopatia (PAN)