Educational organisations or institutions that focus primarily on the education of naturopaths, naturopathic doctors, with goals and objectives that are consistent with those of the WNF, or are useful to the aims of the WNF may be granted WNF Educational Membership. Educational members pay dues but cannot vote. They can attend meetings as observers, are encouraged to participate on WNF working groups and have access to all materials and information the WNF may provide to its members.
- The annual fee structure for Educational Membership is:
$500 USD for Naturopathic Institutions with less than 100 full-time equivalent students.
$1000 USD for Naturopathic Institutions with 101 – 250 full-time equivalent students.
$1500 USD for Naturopathic institutions with 251+ full-time equivalent students.
- Once your application has been approved you will be send the payment options. Thank you.
Please view or download the WNF Educational Member renewal application
Benefits of Educational members:
- Opportunity to attend bi-annual WNF General Assemblies and to participate in WNF planning sessions.
- Opportunity to participate on WNF committees.
- Regular WNF updates on WNF activities and naturopathic opportunities globally.
- Ability to have naturopathic conferences (that are open to the greater naturopathic community) posted on the WNF website.
- Ability to provide feedback on WNF policies and position papers.
- Supporting the growth and development of the naturopathic profession globally.
- Opportunity for international collaboration with other naturopathic organizations.
Please view or download the WNF Educational Membership Application Form
The following are the current WNF Educational Members:
- Australia: Endeavour College of Natural Health
- Belgium – Institut Supérieur de Naturopathie Traditionnelle (ISNAT asbl)
- Canada: Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM)
- France: Collège Européen de Naturopathie Traditionnelle Holistique (CENATHO)
- France: Institut Européen d’Etudes et de Recherches sur les Thérapies Holistiques (IEERT)
- France: Fédération Française des Ecoles de NaturopathieLa référence qualité (FENAHMAN)
- New Zealand: South Pacific College of Natural Medicine Inc.
- New Zealand: Wellpark College of Natural Therapies
- Slovenia: Naturopatska Sola SAEKA
- USA: Bastyr University