All members of the WNF must agree to the current WNF Mission statement and must support educational standards, regulation and have a commitment to naturopathic professionalism. Membership in the WNF helps to support the mission statement of the world naturopathic federation, which is:
- Supporting the growth and diversity of naturopathic medicine worldwide
- Supporting the appropriate regulation and recognition of naturopathic medicine
- Promoting accreditation and the highest educational standards for our global profession
- Encouraging naturopathic research
- Establishing and maintaining a database of Naturopathic organisations, regulation, accreditation, conferences and research activities.
- Working with world agencies (World Health Organisation, United Nations, UNESCO) and national governments and supra-national agencies in order to promote naturopathic medicine and the naturopathic profession.
For questions about membership please contact email@example.com
The different categories for WNF membership include:
Click on the different categories of membership to learn more about the requirements of becoming a member.