Non-profit groups may apply to be non-profit sponsors of the WNF. Non-profit sponsors with goals and objectives that are consistent with those of the WNF, or are useful to the aims of the WNF, may be granted non-profit sponsorship. Non-profit sponsors pay dues but cannot vote. They can attend meetings as observers and have access to all materials and information the WNF may provide to its members. Non-Profit sponsors cannot participate in WNF working groups unless the Non-Profit sponsor has a specific area of expertise with respect to the vvorking group activities.
The annual fee for Non-Profit Sponsorship is:
- Platinum: USD$5,000
- Diamond: USD$2,500
- Gold: USD$1,000
- Silver: USD$500
- Bronze: USD$250
Please view or download the WNF Non-profit Sponsor renewal application
Benefits of Non-Profit WNF Sponsors:
- Opportunity to attend bi-annual WNF General Assemblies and to participate in WNF planning sessions.
- Opportunity to participate on WNF committees.
- Regular WNF updates on WNF activities and naturopathic opportunities globally.
- Ability to have naturopathic conferences (that are open to the greater naturopathic community) posted on the WNF website.
- Ability to provide feedback on WNF policies and position papers.
- Supporting the growth and development of the naturopathic profession globally.
- Opportunity for international collaboration with other naturopathic organizations.
Please view or download the WNF Non-Profit Sponsor Application Form
The current WNF Non-Profit Sponsors include:
- United States of America – Natural Doctors International (NDI)
- United States of America – Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges (AANMC)
- United States of America – Naturopathic Medical Student Association (NMSA)
- United States of America: Naturopathic Education and Research Consortium (NERC)