Private sponsors with goals and objectives that are consistent with those of the WNF, or are useful to the aims of the WNF, may be granted private sponsorship. Private sponsors pay dues but cannot vote. They can attend meetings as observers and have access to all materials and information the WNF may provide to its members. Private sponsors cannot participate in WNF working groups unless the sponsor has a specific area of expertise with respect to the working group activities.
The annual fee for Private Sponsorship is:
- Platinum: USD$5,000
- Diamond: USD$2,500
- Gold: USD$1,000
- Silver: USD$500
- Bronze: USD$250
Please view or download the WNF Private Sponsor renewal application
Benefits of Private WNF Sponsors:
- Opportunity to attend bi-annual WNF General Assemblies and to participate in WNF planning sessions.
- Opportunity to participate on WNF committees.
- Regular WNF updates on WNF activities and naturopathic opportunities globally.
- Ability to have naturopathic conferences (that are open to the greater naturopathic community) posted on the WNF website.
- Ability to provide feedback on WNF policies and position papers.
- Supporting the growth and development of the naturopathic profession globally.
- Opportunity for international collaboration with other naturopathic organizations.
Please view or download the WNF Private Sponsorship Application Form