Mission of the WNF
The Mission of the WNF is:
- Supporting the growth and diversity of naturopathic medicine worldwide
- Supporting the appropriate regulation and recognition of naturopathic medicine
- Promoting accreditation and the highest educational standards for our global profession
- Encouraging naturopathic research
- Establishing and maintaining a database of Naturopathic organisations, regulation, accreditation, conferences and research activities.
- Working with world agencies (World Health Organisation, United Nations, UNESCO) and national governments and supra-national agencies in order to promote naturopathic medicine and the naturopathic profession.